|Full Manuscript Submission Deadline||: 15th September 2020 (final extension)|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||: 30th September 2020|
|Conference Registration Deadline||: 31st October 2020|
|Conference Dates||: 9-12th November 2020|
|Regular / Student Participants (International)||: USD 220|
|Regular / Student Participants (Local)||: RM 800|
The conference fees include access to the technical presentation sessions and e-certificate for regular / student participants.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
*It should be noted that authors of all accepted papers to the conference should have received the acceptance notification email from the Conference Secretariat before proceeding with the payment and registration process.
- The conference only accepts online payment through the UPM Payment Gateway [click here]
- Please follow the instructions on how to use the UPM Payment Gateway as described in this Payment Guidelines [click here]
- Once the conference fee payment has been made, you can register your participation through the following online form: Registration Form [click here]
PREPARATION GUIDELINES FOR PRE-RECORDED PRESENTATION VIDEO
All conference presenters should prepare a pre-recorded presentation video that will be played in their presentation slot during the online conference. Some general guidelines to prepare for the presentation video are as follow:
- The duration of the video must be between 10 to 15 minutes only.
- There is no limitation on the size of the video file. The minimum resolution is HD-720 x 1280 and the file should be of MP4 type.
- All presenters are free to prepare the presentation video as they like but their face and at least half-body should be made visible in the video throughout the entire presentation.
- The link to the video should be emailed to Conference Secretariat (email@example.com) no later than 6/11/2020.
Only presentation videos that are submitted before or on the deadline will be considered for the BEST PRESENTATION AWARDS
*Due to high requests from the participants, the BEST PRESENTATION AWARDS will also include the consideration for those presenting LIVE during the conference event.
*It should be noted that all presenters are still required to be available online for the Q&A session.